Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: 5 Summer Wardrobe Essentials


Happy Tuesday lovelies.
 
I hope every one's day has gotten off to a fabulous start!!
 
It's my favorite day of the 'blog week'-Trendy Tuesday. This week I wanted to do something a little different so I composed a list of my favorite trends and put them all in one set.
 
Often when getting dressed, I tend to only capitalize on wearing one trend that will essentially speak for the whole outfit. But then I thought, what would happen-or rather, what would it look like if I put all of my favorite trends together in one outfit?
 
Something like this I suppose...
5 Summer Wardrobe Essentials...

 
Take the statement necklace-that piece speaks for itself and is usually the centerpiece of any outfit but how about pairing it with a solid color peplum top and minty pants. Put some wedges on your feet and carry along a chambray top; that could double as a cardigan for those cold restaurant or movie dates. The chambray has to be my absolute favorite just because it's so interchangeable. Take away the peplum, add the chambray, and you have created a totally different and subtle look that incorporates all (well most) of this seasons' hottest trends.
 
If you were planning a fashion event and you could only choose 5 of your favorite trends, which ones would you pick?
 
How would you style them?
 
I can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for reading...
XOXOXOXOXO
 


12 comments:

  1. loving those mint pants!!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, Peplum and statement necklace definitely. Maybe some leopard print, color blocking with the color orange. Boom!

    Love that necklace you found. It's gorgeous and definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Everything about this post! The Colors and Styles are some of my FAVE trends this season! Love the Narratives! You've gained a follower in me! Thanks soo much for stopping by thenouxrejekt.com!

    Cristi
    -TheNouxRejekt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVEEE that statement necklace, girl! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a closet full of statement necklaces I would be just fine.

      Delete
  5. I love that peplum!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thrifty opinion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...